Tuesday 22 January 2013

Shit.

Heyyyy!!!!  

So what I thought I would do today is copy my good friend Harrison,and make a list of good shit, and shit shit so here goes:

1. Glee-why? Because Naya Rivera is hot and Darren Criss is a very awesome human
2. Musicals-they're just good
3. Robert Downey Jr- man crush,we all have one
4. Chelsea FC- does it need explaining
5. My friends-got some retards (Ronald) some camp ones (Harrison) and some scary ones (RHYS!)
6. Samuel L Jackson-the ultimate Blackman

Now for the shit shit:

1. People who change as they become more popular
2. People who complain to your rugby coach about you,when they are a pussy
3. Rafael Benitez
4. Fernando Torres
5. The majority of people in my year
6. That girl(s) who think they are above you just because they look good
7. People who call you gay because of your interests and tastes
8. Girls who lead guys on then let them down. Bitches

Before I go, I would like to mention something very important to me. It's people who change as they get more popular. I am thinking of two people in particular and ,despite me really wanting to, I will not name names. If I was your only friend for two years and suddenly you become popular purely because you do stupid shit, doesn't give you the right to become a prick. The two people whom I am talking about will know who they are.

Thanks for reading this,hope I wasted more time from your meaningless lives , good day,lol no have a shit one I don't care :)

P.S thank you Atlanta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment