Thursday 3 January 2013

2013, lets hope for the best

Hello everyone, seasons greetings! (can I still say that? lets go with yes)

Thanks for the good response to the previous one so i shall write another one :D aren't you guys lucky :)

So whilst eating my healthy lunch of a fried egg sandwhich (come at me) I was thinking about what to write. So, as the yoke decided to launch unrestricted egg warfare onto my shirt, I decided the one shall write about my hopes for 2013.

FIrstly, we have GCSE's. Now, as we have been told by the man with the voice of a God (Mr Stephens) that these exams are the most important ones we will ever face in our lives, so on and so forth. I think I will do alright in them, but not amazing like Saward or Gin. Despite constant pressures from friends and teachers telling me that anything lower than an A is 'av' or 'below par' I am starting to care less and less. I know where and what I want to do, and I will aim to achieve that, not what everyone else thinks I should be aiming for.

My next aim is to find a Girlfriend. Now some of you will be thinking HA GAAYYYY but to be honest, I don't care. I would rather not go to a party, poison my liver and have sex with some random girl I have never met. I'm good, I'm good (Frozone from the incredibles incase you were wondering).  I don't see anything wrong with having a decent long lasting relationship and if there is please, do not hesitate to let me know. Colon capital D

My last aim for 2013 is to get in a decent play and actually have a decent role, not just be some shit part because I'm not in the sixth form. I am better than some of them and that is a fact. I like acting and I think I am a reasonably good singer, so that what I am aiming to do.

Apologies it's not that funny but y'know, can't always have it your own way. selfish.

Cheers for reading, Olly

P.S Willis, I promise you that you won't guess :)


1 comment: